Regal Assets Banner

Have you ever wondered how the rich got their wealth and then kept it growing? Do you dream of retiring early (or of being able to retire at all)? Do you know that you should invest, but don't know where to start?   If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you've come to the right place. In this discussion we will be looking for the best way to go about investing.. The world of finance can be extremely intimidating, but we firmly believe that the stock market and greater financial world won't seem so complicated once you learn some of the lingo and major concepts.

We should all understand investing isn't a get-rich-quick scheme. Taking control of your personal finances will take work, and, yes, there will be a learning curve. Lets talk investing!What do you think should be done?

Views: 364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When trying to invest in the company a product etc. You have to seek some advice if you don't know that much about investing yes or no to invest in something smart something that people need and you need Subway if the investment flops you'll be safe like saving up some money and then do what you need to do.
What I think should be done with investing is that we should choose Smart Companies or products to invest in if we don't know much about investing we should seek advice from people that know more than us or take courses on business and investment
OK what to about the investment, it takes risk t invest on any thing who would would like to invest with their financial, investment do make rich quick, first, patience is needed, character, love all that bring in the market so a nogotiate transactions of the market could beade of right on the sa mm e spark, right away.the wealth Dont get rich fast. Was born in a wealthy family richly blessed and stay bless but only one thing God is the one that give wealth, anyone, unique, then taking control on their finance first to get to much spending, the investors could make things to complicated, because the investors invest their time on their business, it always going move up the ladder, how you think that how business goes, think big with Christ mind, think like him, talk like Him, think like him, be understanding of the word of God, read the king James bible, invest into the world of God, pray to have Christ mind, them before even know the time you spent to your business will be magnificent, this between your investors got to thank for yourself with Chris, the pastors invest in God's Kingdom. But this is very good to see the investors looking forward to find some result with the Pastor that preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The word of God says unless if a house built on Christ solid rock, it built well. Let all the investors stand on Christ solid rock.
Like is what you make of it. If you try to work honestly and use investing to get more money quickly then that is the way you should do it through honest labor and then God will bless you with good things.
Keep the right perspective because God wants you to have his favor which will bless you in everything you do but remember God is never early and never late but always right on time.
The thing about investing is that you can't just invest in any company you have to research them see how they're doing with the general public if they are failing or if they are succeeding and what they do and the products they sell. Even though a company is successful then maybe there is another company that's doing better than them so you can look at your decisions and choose which to invest in and which not to invest in.
The rich hot thealth they born to be rich, it is the geration wealth, well the job I am doing there's no retire until the one who put me in the position I am right now, to Evangelize but even though I still want to have more then enough to have money to open business, invest on different type of businesses, right not is money that I need to open my own businesses. And it will be hood to learn the language of stock market to taking control on my on market but I thank God for being s member in Wall that Street that giveor knowledge of how yo operates this type of business thanks to Jesus Christ.
God wants us to live prosperous and fulfilled lives. He wants us to accomplish what he wants us to be. Through Jesus Christ because the only way to the Father is Jesus. According to the pages of God's word you are born to be blessed. Read Numbers chapter 6 verse 22 through 27 it speaks about the power of prophetic blessings.
For information, Rich got their wealth however God made someone to be rich, not from wicked ways, through spiritually and physically, there some riches not come from Jesus Christ,but these kind of riches wont last long, and it all to God for me retire, cause working with the Lord God almighty give strength to strength from Jesus Christ who send the Spirit of God who strengthen in me with First fruit, I am investing and plant seed in the work of God, afterwards I could inverst to other business, as I continue inversting to different type of business, by the grace of God the market is growing, bear fruits, also with the world of finance make the stock marcket will not go down as a matter of fact the lost that I make comes back hundredfold than finance in control, don't over board with the finance, how to spend, when to spend money fo the businessman all counts
So if you know the rich get their weather ankept all grow! Rich people was born to be rich naturally, anyone whose rich through generation fortune,to me thats impossible for anyone to be rich without a family heritage and have to manage properly also to invested in good profits business
This; the Lord God who is Jesus Christ His righteous people riches
But all come from H, the creator if all, the same as the investors, they invest in ligal businesses, by the grace of God the business do grow, especially in stock marckets,only count with no regretful without regrets, education also bring richest but know how to invest get with the right business partner also work together to fulfill the promises of God in Jesus Christ, read the word of Hod find the promises Jesus Christ have and I'm planty for us, we blessed
God bless.
What I think should be done with investing is that there are skills that are needed to truly be the best at investing. First, you need to trust in God using the bible to gain knowledge about the world and people.
What I think should be done with investing is that you should look at the risk that you are taking when you invest in something. We can invest in bonds, stocks, and mutual funds. Each of these choices that you could invest in have risks. For example stocks when you invest in a company's stocks you are taking a chance because the firm's financial statements may not be accurate.

RSS

WSI is a Financial Educational Network that believes in helping financial professionals and consumers have a better financial future.

MMJ Master Program

The Wall Street Journal

Democrats Aim to Block Trump Administration Move on Abortion Providers

Democratic-led states are going to court to block a Trump administration plan to strip on-site abortion providers such as Planned Parenthood Federation of America of millions of taxpayer dollars for family planning, arguing the federal government is exceeding its authority to limit the federal funding.

Senate Will Block Trump's Border-Wall Plan, McConnell Says

Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said a resolution to block President Trump from declaring a national emergency would pass the GOP-controlled Senate, likely forcing the president to issue his first veto.

Badge

Loading…

START DRIVING TODAY - YOUR $300 GUARANTEE IS WAITING

© 2019   Created by WSI Wall Street Insight.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

- DE7A1F766C4EF139EF0B994966D90FA6